Sharon Riegie Maynard - Author
Hi Sharon, I'm reading your book. It's really fascinating! I was wondering if you've heard about Tony Robbins and his comments about the Me Too movement. I'd love to hear your take on it.
YouTube of Tony Robbins and Nanine McCool's interaction
Most of us are playing on the game-board created during generations of survival living. That game-board says that women must stay small, silent and subservient to the male voice. For a woman to speak out or to question the status quo makes it necessary for men "to put her in her place."
If we want to move beyond survival, we must change the board.
Seeing this interaction from the perspective of the Ancient Ones there are 4 points:
1. Remembering Earth Mission sets forth a new way to see Life. The purpose of Earth is to identify thoughts, systems, behaviors that diminish life, disconnect from unseen guidance, then to name such concepts, behaviors, cultures as coming from Outsiders energy agendas of control, domination, and usury.
2. The Female and Male missions have been corrupted. The journey back to Original assignment is necessary and different for each.
3. A Female's path of returning to her Soul's assignment as leader, policy maker, creating of thriving cultures begins with an awareness that something is wrong. It is not uncommon that with awareness comes anger at her experience, perpetrator, social structures. Ideally, anger becomes clarity and confidence in her own voice.All women have stories of discounting, abuse, etc. to tell and they must be listened to.
4. A Male's path to Soul assignment will take him through heart pain, rocking his boat of comfort and control. Heart pain has been buried and it is not safe for his artificial assignment as "leader" to be challenged. Female voices suggesting change have been squelched to preserve the status quo, the impression that men know what they are doing.
5. What has been missing in our world is first, listening to value the Female voice. Second, to recognize that to stay small and safe, Females have discounted their intuitive Belly Wisdom. They have forgotten the ones in unseen world assigned to follow through on their visions. When on the survival game-board, women trying to be heard by the worldly "powers that be", have fallen into victim hood waiting for external permission or validation which is committed to control.
There is one question that moves stories of abuse from victim hood, fingerprinting and blame. It is,"What can I do about it?"
From my view, Tony Robbins was speaking from the old board.
Nadine McCool refused to participate in the concept of the man in power, Tony Robbins. She continued to validate the voices of #metoo. Standing firm, not fighting, just clear in the face of a diminishing voice. Standing firm to name is an example of one aspect of Female Mission.
Change is necessary.
Here is a link to how one chef dealt with sexual harassment that is worth reading. https://tinyurl.com/ybwjfgu8
Here is a free-ebook that can take #metoo into a movement that transforms our world.
In my work as a Mystic Healer, I have the assistance of incredible Spiritual guides and teams. Their intentions are to assist individuals to identify and remove the cause of their fear, and sabotage. We do what we do to restore individuals to their Soul's Harmonics and Earth to her Divine Mission. Their teachings have been of great value to my circle of clients and the World needs their knowledge.